Saturday, September 25, 2010

DC Super Dictionary - Hawkgirl Introduction

As soon as I came across the wonders of the Super Dictionary on the web, I decided I had to own one.  Fortunately for me, I was able to get a copy in decent shape on eBay for like eight bucks, and let me tell you... I have had so much fun with its inappropriateness!  The first few pages contain a presentation of the book, its purpose, and description of the target audience.  Then The Atom shows us how to use the Dictionary in a very didactic way.  Finally, the characters that take us through this superb trip are introduced.  Here is Hawkgirl.

Although Hawkgirl goes solo in many of the Dictionary entries, in several others she is accompanied by Hawkman, and in some others by her fellow Justice League members.  In any case, it is a pleasure to see Shayera so prominently showcased in this book.

No comments: